- Tour the School. Explore The Greenwood School campus by meeting the staff and taking a tour. You may also want to explore our web site, and read through our Operational Policies <<HERE>>. Schedule a Tour <<HERE>>
Download Rates and Fees Information <<HERE>>
- Submit Application. When the decision to apply is made, submit an application to the school office along with a non-refundable application fee of $50. If space is not currently available, the child’s name will be placed on a waiting list and parents will be notified as soon as there is a space in the class. Download Application <<HERE>>
- Try It Out. A teacher will schedule a “Visit” date for the child. If the child will separate, we will ask the parents leave him or her with us for a time. A child’s age is only one of several factors that determine compatibility and readiness for The Greenwood program. The child’s visit is an opportunity to evaluate the appropriateness of our program for you and your child.
- Consult. A consultation with the director or office manager will follow the visit morning. This is the opportunity to connect and share your expectations and concerns with the staff. You will receive an envelope of enrollment documents required by childcare licensing.
- Submit Enrollment Documents. If the child is accepted and space is available, parents will receive an enrollment packet to be completed within two weeks and submitted with the non-refundable enrollment fee and first month’s tuition.
- Schedule first day. After your enrollment documents are submitted and approved, the office manager will confirm your child’s first day at Greenwood.
- New Parent Orientation. We host monthly parent orientations as an opportunity for parents to review school policies and classroom practices and procedures with a teacher. We will be happy to answer any questions you have about our program. We want this to be a pleasant experience…full of magic and wonder. Communication is the place we begin.