- Aftercare enrollees from Oak Hill Elementary shall be transported to The Greenwood School by the A.I.S.D. bus system. Parents must notify Oak Hill Elementary that their child needs bus transportation to The Greenwood School (8319 Haskel Drive).
- Students riding on the bus are the responsibility of A.I.S.D. until they are delivered to staff at The Greenwood School. Please direct your questions or complaints to your public school institution. Check with them for rules and regulations pertaining to bus behavior.
- Parent volunteers and staff may transport students going on field trips. The liability insurance of the driver will apply during transport.
- Students who are difficult to manage during a field trip may be suspended from future trips. A suspended student may not attend school on the day of the field trip. There is no refund or compensation for suspended time.
- Children must use child restraint seats according to state laws. If the child is less than 8 years old or shorter than 4 feet, 9 inches in height, they are legally required to be in a car seat or booster seat. http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/director_staff/public_information/seatbelt.htm
- The Greenwood School does not endorse or promote employment of staff for baby-sitting or other services offsite of Greenwood property. Current members of Greenwood School Staff cannot be employed by families of students both currently and previously enrolled unless they first complete a “Hold Harmless Waiver” available from the office.
- Onsite Baby-sitting services during school functions such as meetings, social events and festival setup may be provided for a fee if there is sufficient interest to cover the cost. The money to pay the sitter will be collected from the parents at the time of the event. Parents will pay a fee of $5.00 an hour per child. Parents must sign up for childcare in advance to assure that an adequate number of caregivers can be arranged.