- During warm weather, Greenwood staff may provide for activities involving six to ten inch deep pools of water and water sprinklers. Children are required to wear water shoes and swimsuits during water play. Toddlers may be required to wear a swim diaper.
- Sunscreen should be applied each day by the parents over any part of the body that is left exposed when the child is dressed for water play.
- Greenwood recommends that children wear swimsuits that cover the shoulders, arms, back, tummy and thighs.
- Field trips are rare at Greenwood School. In general, trips for preschoolers are difficult to manage and have little educational value for the children.
- If a field trip is planned, it will be announced at least 2 days in advance.
- Students must have parent’s written permission for field trips participation on file at the school.
- Parent volunteers and staff will transport students on field trips.
- Field trip participation will be optional. Any children that are not participating in the field trip will be cared for by Greenwood staff at the school.
- See additional information under Transportation.
The Greenwood School provides all necessary accommodations for breast feeding mothers. Please let us know what you need.