Admission & Enrollment
- Prior to enrollment, parents should explore our website at www.GreenwoodSchool.net , tour our school and meet the staff. When the decision to apply is made, parents should submit the application to the school office along with a non-refundable application fee of $50. You may email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and use PayPal to send the application fee or mail application with check or money order to: 8319 Haskel Dr., Austin, TX 78736, Attn: Admissions.
- Once the application & fee are received, a “visit day” will be scheduled for the child, followed by a meeting with his or her parents/guardians to discuss enrollment options. If the child is accepted and space is available, parents will receive an enrollment packet to be completed within two weeks and submitted with the non-refundable enrollment fee. If space is not currently available, the child’s name will be placed on a waiting list and parents will be notified as soon as there is a space in the class.
- Parents and guardians of newly enrolled students are required by the State of Texas to attend a school orientation. School policies & procedures will be reviewed during the orientation. Parents/guardians will be advised of orientation date upon enrollment.
The Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) and The Greenwood School require the following enrollment forms be completed prior to the student’s first day of school.
1) The Greenwood School Application Form
2) TXDFPS Admission Information Form
3) Health Statement completed within the previous year and signed by both the parent/guardian and physician.
4) Copy of a current Immunization Record or original, notarized, Exemption Affidavit.
5) Emergency contact information on the enrollment application must be completed including the names and phone numbers of at least one (1) emergency contact(s), other than the parent/guardian.
6) Enrollment Agreement
7) Parent Acknowledgment of Greenwood School Policies.
8) Hold Harmless Agreement
9) Directory Information
- All required fees must be paid and all forms/agreements completed before a child is enrolled.
- The Greenwood School reserves the right to exclude the new enrollment of, or terminate the existing enrollment of, a child at any time, including, but not limited to, children whose behavioral and educational needs cannot be met at Greenwood School without fundamental alterations of or undue burden to our existing programs, procedures, or practices, as deemed by Greenwood School, and/or children whose fees and/or tuition payments are in arrears.