Tuition and Fees
Please understand that tuition is based on enrollment NOT attendance.
Tuition, Enrollment & Application Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Greenwood School accepts cash, checks, money orders & PayPal for payment. Please make checks out to “Greenwood School”. All checks must include the parent/guardian’s driver’s license number and name of your child. PayPal payments may be sent to email@example.com and should include child’s name in the notes. Greenwood School does not accept credit/debit cards at this time.
- Monthly tuition payments are due on the first of each month. If the first falls on a weekend, the tuition is due on the Friday before the 1st. Tuition is late after the 5th of the month and a $15 late fee will be assessed. Enrollment may be suspended until tuition and late fees are paid. You may place your check or money order in the tuition box just inside the front door or use PayPal to make payment. Please leave cash with office manager or other staff who can provide receipt. Greenwood does not give make-up days or refunds for missed days due to illness or school closings
- A one-time Application Fee & Enrollment Fee is due upon enrollment.
- Your monthly tuition payments cover the complete cost of enrollment for that school year. The tuition rate has been determined with consideration to dates we are closed, possible bad weather dates, and the months that contain five weeks or extra days. The Greenwood School does not offer vacation days. If you choose to go on vacation or keep your child out of school for any reason, the student’s place at The Greenwood School is held by your monthly tuition payment.
- There are no partial or prorated months. Partial months during the school year will be billed at the drop-in, hourly rate.
- Drop-in care is available for enrolled students by appointment and according to availability. The Drop In Rate is $12.00 per hour with a three-hour minimum.
- If you are late to pick up your child, you will be charged $1.00 per minute that you are late. Please call the school as soon as you know that you will be late.
- Returned check charge is $35.00.
- All delinquent accounts will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law until collection of funds is satisfied.
- The Greenwood School reserves the right to increase tuition and other charges upon 30 days prior written notice