1. Tour the School ~ Explore The Greenwood School campus by meeting the staff and taking a tour. Monthly Open House Tours are conducted and limited appointments are available each month, so click or call us at 512-394-9171 to schedule a tour time.
3. Submit application and $50 non-refundable application fee
By email & PayPal to: email@example.com
By post & personal check or money order to:
8319 Haskel Drive, Austin, TX 78736
If space is not currently available, the child’s name will be placed on a waiting list and parents will be notified as soon as there is a space in the class.
4. Try It Out ~ A child’s age is only one of several factors that determine a child’s readiness for pre-school. A teacher will schedule a “visit day” for the applicant followed by a meeting with his or her parents to discuss enrollment options. If the child will separate, we ask that the parents leave him or her with us for the morning.
5. Consult ~ A consultation with the director or office manager will follow the visit day. This is the opportunity to connect and share your expectations and concerns. You will receive an envelope of enrollment documents to be completed and returned on or before the first day of enrollment.
6. Submit Enrollment Documents ~ Upon acceptance, parents will receive an enrollment packet to be completed and returned within two weeks, along with the enrollment fee and first month’s tuition.
7. Confirm first day ~ After your enrollment documents are submitted and approved, the office manager will confirm your child’s first day at Greenwood.
8. New Parent Orientation ~ A mandatory New Parent Orientation is held each month as an opportunity for Greenwood parents old and new to review school policies, classroom practices and procedures with a teacher. We are happy to answer any questions you have about our program or policies. We want this to be a pleasant experience…full of magic and wonder. Communication is the place we begin.